MEXICAN RIVIERA CRUISE!!
On November 2, 2008 we went on a Carnival cruise to the Mexican Riviera. We took Grandma and Grandpa Nichols and all 3 kids. We had to time of our lives! Brett's work had an incentive program at the beginning of the year where their employees earned points for each prescription written in their area. Each employee received a catalog to shop with. Brett decided to send us on a cruise (with no argument from me of course), and since we had enough to take his parents and the kids, we decided to go for it.
One week. 3 stops: Puerta Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas! It was gorgeous. It was between 85-90 degrees everyday. The humidity was almost unbearable, but if I close my eyes and really focus, I feel that warm Mexican breeze.
Anyway, Ethan ate 9 ice cream cones in the first 2 days on the boat. (They have self serve frozen yogurt, 24 hrs/day). Jess made friends in the teen club, and went dancing almost every night. Natalie made a Build-A-Bear. Brett and I soaked up the sun, and enjoyed our time with his parents.
Hey, don't hate me because I got to go to Mexico!
And, here we are at dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is sooo awesome! What fun to go on a cruise with the whole family! I am glad that you let me know that you hav a blog now. It makes it easier to stay in touch and know what you are up to.
Melinda
Post a Comment