Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nat's homemade costume






Here's Natalie!


She came up with this idea all on her own! I thought it was totally cute, plus I love homemade costumes!

3 comments:

Gray Family said...

AAAAAHHHHHHHH! I can't believe I finally found you! I have kept up with Kathy here and there and Jodi lives about 1 mile from me and here you are! So good to see you again - I think about you and all all the time! Great blog! Can't wait to read more.

Love Kim

SawyerSharks said...

OK, so Kim was all excited to say she "found you" and I said, "i get a Christmas card from her every year, where have you been?" ha ha good to see your blog, now you can check out ours.

Natalie said...

I clicked on your link on Jeni's blog. Do you mind if I add you to our blogs we follow? Also,how fun to go on a cruise with your whole family.